Friday, January 7, 2011

New Revolution 2011

It has been quite sometime from my last post... Busy with work and my lovely new life...

1th January
Thank god... for letting me meet him...
He is a gift I never expected...

2nd January
Darling陞 's grandma very ill... went to hospital to visit her!I feel so un-right seeing her.. feel she leaving us soon...
Out of the sudden... I am worry about my grandma!
至我婆婆,你要照顾好自己。。。 愿我婆婆身体健康!
3rd January
Wake up in the morning, receive an sms... Darling陞 's grandma has pass away last night!
Last night we just visited her... and today she have leave us! Life is just so unexpected....
May the peace which comes from the memories of love shared, comfort the people on earth now and in the days ahead.
4th January
Tomorrow is Darling陞 's grandma funeral... I feel so sorry cause I can not send her last journey... which I know it will be the sad day for Darling...
All also because of Boss does not approve my leave, saying that she is not my relative... but who is he to control me which funeral i can go....
不用劲,我忍。。。还有不久我就可以自由了!
现在,我能做的就是今天多陪 他们。。。能做多少就多少!
"Darling陞婆婆, May you rest- in-peace"
7th January
Our Anniversary... 1month Anniversary!
To say the truth, I really does not know which is the confirm date! only is between 6-10 December!
Dear Darling, You does not need to feel bad cause did not do any celebration on it! cause to me as long you are with me everyday is the celebration!
---(@Love you! @)----
11th January
Darling go to Redang- Site visit! 1st time he is away from me 3days, after we couple for 1 month!
Very weird, It does not feel that bad... I remember last time when couple with Jeff... He just back hometown... I end up crying like hell!
It seem I have grow up a lot after the lesson i have last time! Do I?
At lease now, Ii know Couple can not stick 365days like glue!
Should have some distant! and important is apply it to the life!
13th January
Yeepi, Darling is back tonight! Can not wait for him to come home!! like the feeling of 期待!!
Miss you, My Dear!
15th January
My Last day @ Kitsch.... After a year keep compliant saying want to change a NEW life!
Finally today is the day! I does not will I regret! but they is nothing to regret as this is the path i choose!
"NEW" chapter of my life!