A month of Glory
********************
4th:
Our 1st movie! Bruce Lee....
5th:
As He promise... He accompany me to Ikea! I though he was just joking but he really make his promise! :)
Jeff back from Korea! He offer accompany me to pick him! Cause the flight is 4.20am...
So touch... Because next day he need to rush back to work again!!!
6th:
Accompany me to pick jeff @ 4.20am
3:44pm
then who u like jor?why u want know! know le what can u do? he have not let go his previous... No point to let other know!4pm:
what make u like him so much? what he did on u? does he really good to u?I did not say i like him very much...Just if I want a bf i will pick him to be... or if he go after me.. I will say"yes"to him!what he so good? attract me?I think is the way he think on life, the way he treat fren and family!yes, so far i think he treat me quite nice! but not that issue i like him!to me find a bf... it must be a person who have similar idea on life and aim... with this only the relationship can last long!
4:34pm :
y can't u just let him know. maybe what he think now is different liao. maybe he is start letting those previous go. Who know?
Tired day... feel so sleepy! I think the fire start Spark between us!
7th:
Holiday went to Eat BakKutTeh @ klang!
Do this Consider our New Beginning!?
11.08am: whatever i did, I already think bout it before de.so??? :P
11:47am: what jeff said is previous.Time will change something!what make u change ur mind?
11:50am: u lorme? what did i do?
10th
Official confirmed Seng & I! But Do this consider our anniversary? Really Blur!
10-12th:
Trip To Penang....

~ Our 1st Trip , Our 1st Picture ~
12th
At Penang he offer me to have Dinner with his parents!
I though was just "say say" only.. never knew he is real about it!
I was shock! cause will it be too fast? As we just started for a week only!
At Penang he offer me to have Dinner with his parents!
I though was just "say say" only.. never knew he is real about it!
I was shock! cause will it be too fast? As we just started for a week only!
