Tuesday, November 2, 2010

【平静乐】之 Novemeber

一切以新的心,新的目标开始。。。
【平静乐】算是个目标
"静乃安静、清静、文静、心静,静则天地宽,情绪稳。
在平时生活中,任尔东西南北风,我乃稳坐钓鱼船”
**********************************************
03
笑了就是开心吗?常看见笑容,听见笑声。。。 都是真的吗???
我都不在认为了!有瞬间认为是 。。。。可是仔细想想。。。我不在认为了!
对不起...

04
回家乡。。。
主要:看医生,庆祝妈的生日, 带婆婆来西马和我住

05
Mom's Birthday @ Kundasan, Sabah
Mom & Her 1st Grandson!
ppl say they look very much alike! Do you think so?

Family 's Photo
-swarovski stone-
My 1st -pick Mom's Birthday Present...without anyone help!
Long time I never see my Mom smiles so happy!
07
与和婆婆到达 KL。。。 希望她在这儿可以过的比较开心!
10
婆婆生病了。。。。 肺部进水。。。 如今晚她还是不舒服。。。那我就要带她进医院了!
但愿婆婆早日康复
11
不要傻了。。。以你现在的状况是不可以。。也不可能!
先把。。。我爱谁。。。拉一边!
《人生》
第一次遇到不顾一切。。。可是说是愚蠢 。。。可以原谅。。。
第二次在遇到。。。还是不顾一切。。。那就是笨蛋了。。。不可原谅!
不要在说你的所谓的爱我,所谓的想我。。。
14
Yesterday went sing-k with a group of friends which i never go close to them before!
I was drunk.... but a person drunk they will be 3% is awake!
There is a guy call wwseng... what he did I am very touch...got abit wish that he can be my next bf!!
Don't know is it because i over TIRED already!
During I drunk I know i did a lot stupid thing... but with 3% awake- what i did and the respond he gave me! is I never expected!
I feel so been concern by other!
Don't know why... today I keep recall to what he say and what he did!