Are you lost? Cause I am too.. Let's help each other find our way out.
I lost the one great inspiration I have to create works of art-
I lost myself and no you can't help find it for me cause someone stole it. I wish I have saved those tears. so I could drown you in them!
Anyway
This is my blog, my rules, my world. No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.I ban those people.I need your respect when you're in my blog.
Can't follow them? click the [x] mark above!
Finally got the picture i took 2 month ago! Very Happy with the picture! Was taken very nice! Picture Take on 1st June 2010 @ Bandar Puteri Photographer is Steve Chong( quite a good photographer, and nice guy) Picture was touch up by Carmen Seck! And below the photo edit is done by my self!