Sunday, March 28, 2010

光@SamuelChong

Yesterday was a very special occasion,too bad i can not join the part of occasion... but when i hear the news, i am very happy~ Your arrival...I know will bring us joy in the family in future~


Our family have long never have a baby born... and this baby is from my brother... His blood is so close to me..
Last time is always Auntie & Uncle 's children.. But this time is from the same level... the feel is totally not same~
Can not imagine it is happening... To me i still thing that i am still a kid to my mom... But the born of SamSam, i know it is not... I am not longer kid...Everyone's position @ home have change...
My Grandma become Great Grandma...
My Mom become Grandma...
but the most i don't want and can not accept is that
I become auntie already~ aaaaa.....
I can not imagine, in future when i have my own kid!I believe my children will surely think their mom (me) is so childish.. i have feeling brain and behavior will always like a kid~ Cross Finger hopefully not

Just less then a day.. He is laughing there already


Labels: ,