Tuesday, February 9, 2010

2010 Chinese New Year!

Finally Back to KK for my LONG holiday after 2 years working in West Malaysia! It has been long time i never back for so long- past two year..I always back for 2 to 3 days only!
Anyhow, coming back for long is also not a good thing! Today is just my 1st day @ KK- I hear so many story here and there~ so complicated! But what can I do? My family is alway like tat! Nothing much i can do! To big family staying in one house sure is complicated!


"Haiz; why so up-sad, Bellie? Not say you don't know your family! "
Don't think too much la!




*Dear God,
Please protect my family, let them be happy & health always!
Especially to my mom and grandma!
As for me.... please lend me to a bright future career and 保佑我所选的路!

Labels: