Yesterday is my birthday... in this 5 years in KL..this year is the 1st time i have my family celebrating with me... my brother and sister- in-low have move to KL with me... although they having financial problem cause just move to KL...but they still have the heart to celebrate with me...
Early in the morning...my sister- in-low wake up @ 6.30am just to cook my "Red Egg"....They tell me that they have no money to buy me a cake so only thing can do is to make the egg... i will so touch... so many years already I never eat it.. feel so happy and feel like young back...
After that, Dinner we when to Shogun @ Sunway, Jeff also went with us... as usual Jeff he say he no money to buy me present.. I was sad and disappointed...
When around 10pm... in the restaurant there put Birthday song... and the a cake was sent to me... I so happy till i don't know what to react.....
After that, Dinner we when to Shogun @ Sunway, Jeff also went with us... as usual Jeff he say he no money to buy me present.. I was sad and disappointed...
When around 10pm... in the restaurant there put Birthday song... and the a cake was sent to me... I so happy till i don't know what to react.....

"My 2009 Birthday Cake 2009- From Beard Talk"

"Me Cutting the Cake....Very Happy a~"
"My Brother, My Best Buddy, My Sister-In-Low"
This year birthday i receive alot of message from friends wishing me Happy Birthday.... I sudenly feel that i actually have alot of friends and I am not loney....Just that i close myself in a room... So far in my life i always think i have very litte friends and family.. but after yesterday... I feel very happy... and I promise my self "I want to treat all my friends very nicely and more contact with them."
This year My Birthday Wishes
1. Find my Mr. Right 4. Meet my best friends (ashley)
2. Have a successful carear 5. My Family Happy with thier Life.
3. Have more close friends 6. Popo Have good health....

Labels: personal
