(summary from http://starfruitsland.blogspot.com/)
April 2004
The month I begin my Life's Journey... ...
Moved to KL alone, Started my collage @ LimKokWing University Collage of Creative(LUCT)!!!
Does Not know it is a good or bad MOVE.. But surely know my mom regarded cause never knew in 2010 I still in KL does not want to go back hometown!

Nothing much at the begin of the journey... as at that time I does not know what is blogger! Only Just know Friendster! Anyhow i still can recall a bit! but i think mostly are bad memory as "I" am Human... Human is an animal tent to remember well on bad thing but the good they will easily forget cause they take it for grated!
----------------------------
Know a lot of new friends whom changes my life... to many so if there is miss out.."I am Sorry'
1st group during arrival!
House-mate: Kaiwai(Ipoh) teach me to eat bread! she has everything you wanted...Just she "Name" it! EeLing(Ipoh) Kaiwai classmate & roommate after that. She easy going! Happy go Lukcy! 1st Room-mate(forget name)

My House-mate is the people teaches me how to be night ghost! They tell us what is Joy! Fun being a student!
Changes My Life the is my collage friends (Classmate)
ashley(Melacca), Anggela(Miri),Max & Zul (Johor), LaiWanKit(Kelantan), Edmund(KL), Kelvin(KL)
We are a group of friends at that moment, we can hang around 24hour a day together! Go to class, Eat, Play, Do Assignment, Shopping... most of the time we are together! But thing changes after that, after the time they know i have crush with "Lai"... why is it that much problem???Because of this the whole group betray me, leave me alone! Lucky just a while..I find something no right..and with the help of anggela...I get the answer myself! I will never forget!
However that is not all... after a few week before end sem! Ashley awake, she know who is the right and wrong! So she come out and join me back as friends. We even closer then before! We move together with Jen to A16-08, invited Anggela along but she reject. This causes that "group" come after me again! Come to my house and scolded me say'I am selfish-when along find anggela-now got Ash throw her a side'.! At that moment, I am so sad! Why they never check then come scold me.! At the end only i know, this both case is also because of Edmund.."bring the storm" he is the one ask them to treat me tat way.!
Anyhow, Thank to him... I leave them! Although life is not as fun & sot like before! But, at least i knew a group of new friends! Whom treat me very nice but because of my problem- i unclick with them as the 1st group!
----------------------------
2nd half of the year! Where starts my Blog (teach by Jen, Ash & MayYee)
New semester start, no more mix with 1st group of people! I manage myself to know KC& Canny(Penang), MayYee(KL),Jeremy(Sabah) & Soo Yee(KL)!
They are a group of nice people, no calculative, friendly, and caring! Together with them, they are like top student of the class compare to our previous classmate! To me, I did not really got to click with them well.. does not know why, maybe they let me feel they are top student(peisei with them) then they speak mostly Eng & Hokkian. Again I more not confidence as both language i am poor! But anyhow Ash do very well with them, and I also did manage to join them for a semester! cause slowly i mix with other people! who they are Hui Ying, Christine, Yuet Mei & MingXuin!
In about September 2004, another person come into my life and change it again! He is Jeff Wong(intro by Jen)!
Less then a month, we both become very close friends! We do assignment together,sometime have dinner with each others' house-mate! The most important part we talk a lot! I seldom talk about my family issue to others! but after knowing him, I tell him everything! does not know why, he let me feel very conform, no ashame and no wall between us!
And In 25th October 2004, Something unexpected happen. That is I am in a relationship with Jeff Wong! At that moment it is so unbelievable and so happy but Never knew that happiness turn to be my nightmare in the coming years!

April 2004
The month I begin my Life's Journey... ...
Moved to KL alone, Started my collage @ LimKokWing University Collage of Creative(LUCT)!!!
Does Not know it is a good or bad MOVE.. But surely know my mom regarded cause never knew in 2010 I still in KL does not want to go back hometown!

picture with actor from shanghai- 2 week arrive in KL
----------------------------
Know a lot of new friends whom changes my life... to many so if there is miss out.."I am Sorry'
1st group during arrival!
House-mate: Kaiwai(Ipoh) teach me to eat bread! she has everything you wanted...Just she "Name" it! EeLing(Ipoh) Kaiwai classmate & roommate after that. She easy going! Happy go Lukcy! 1st Room-mate(forget name)

2nd room-mate-Amenia(Indonesian) always sick! but she is nice...!!!
Changes My Life the is my collage friends (Classmate)
ashley(Melacca), Anggela(Miri),Max & Zul (Johor), LaiWanKit(Kelantan), Edmund(KL), Kelvin(KL)
We are a group of friends at that moment, we can hang around 24hour a day together! Go to class, Eat, Play, Do Assignment, Shopping... most of the time we are together! But thing changes after that, after the time they know i have crush with "Lai"... why is it that much problem???Because of this the whole group betray me, leave me alone! Lucky just a while..I find something no right..and with the help of anggela...I get the answer myself! I will never forget!However that is not all... after a few week before end sem! Ashley awake, she know who is the right and wrong! So she come out and join me back as friends. We even closer then before! We move together with Jen to A16-08, invited Anggela along but she reject. This causes that "group" come after me again! Come to my house and scolded me say'I am selfish-when along find anggela-now got Ash throw her a side'.! At that moment, I am so sad! Why they never check then come scold me.! At the end only i know, this both case is also because of Edmund.."bring the storm" he is the one ask them to treat me tat way.!
Anyhow, Thank to him... I leave them! Although life is not as fun & sot like before! But, at least i knew a group of new friends! Whom treat me very nice but because of my problem- i unclick with them as the 1st group!
----------------------------
2nd half of the year! Where starts my Blog (teach by Jen, Ash & MayYee)
New semester start, no more mix with 1st group of people! I manage myself to know KC& Canny(Penang), MayYee(KL),Jeremy(Sabah) & Soo Yee(KL)!
They are a group of nice people, no calculative, friendly, and caring! Together with them, they are like top student of the class compare to our previous classmate! To me, I did not really got to click with them well.. does not know why, maybe they let me feel they are top student(peisei with them) then they speak mostly Eng & Hokkian. Again I more not confidence as both language i am poor! But anyhow Ash do very well with them, and I also did manage to join them for a semester! cause slowly i mix with other people! who they are Hui Ying, Christine, Yuet Mei & MingXuin!
In about September 2004, another person come into my life and change it again! He is Jeff Wong(intro by Jen)!
Less then a month, we both become very close friends! We do assignment together,sometime have dinner with each others' house-mate! The most important part we talk a lot! I seldom talk about my family issue to others! but after knowing him, I tell him everything! does not know why, he let me feel very conform, no ashame and no wall between us!
And In 25th October 2004, Something unexpected happen. That is I am in a relationship with Jeff Wong! At that moment it is so unbelievable and so happy but Never knew that happiness turn to be my nightmare in the coming years!

Our 1st Trip to Penang
Labels: personal
