Saturday, December 4, 2004

(梅)回忆城堡‘s Protagonist

每个人都会遇到一个克星。。。一个会改变人生的一个克星!
我???却是遇见不止一个。。。

update 15th October 2010

JeffWong(志华)- My Ex BF
24th Oct 2004 - 14th May 2006
End year 2006 - Current...
His is my BEST BUDDY, MY HOUSE-MATE , MY BUSINESS PARTNER!
He play an important role in my life! Without him my life...I think everything change!
He change my life! From a person does not trust anyone! Till today I have 1 that I trust a-lot!
He is the person open my heart to Love... and let me know that my personally issue is not that UP-SAD!

Ashley Sneah- My Collage Best Buddy
Currently Working in London!
She ever betray me and I ever Betray her! But TODAY we are still the best buddy ever!
Jia Ling~~~ Please don't hide your secret from me a! Don't think that I am so close minded!
I can accept a-lot thing!
She is the person who teach me to be a lady! Teach me to what is beauty and speak confidence!

盛 - A person I hurt the most!
Know him from work!
He is the 1st person give me flower for valentine! He is the 1st person I does not need to wait him instant he waited for me at my guardhouse from 3am just to bring me to make my passport at 6am!
Currently, He is the only person I feel... so touch with what he did for me!
But very SORRY... your appearance is just not at the RIGHT timing!

*A*- A person deep in my heart!
I know notice him in 2008 where he 1st time talk to me...
asking me do I have BF or not and he say he want to go after me if i do not have!
2009 December- he got my phone no. and we started to know each other!
He told me, He fall in love with me when he 1st saw me....
but he never knew... I eventually also same!
Just that, I am not a person who dare to approach other! 1st! especially to the person I have feel!
But 万万也没想到我们的结果会是那么。。。无奈!

update 15th October 2010

Labels: ,